We wanted to share the actions Birchwood has taken to ensure our facilities are clean and safe for you, our team members and the communities in which we service. We have invested in programs and trained our teams to offer our guests a seamless sales process while following all government COVID-19 regulations. Birchwood vehicle repair services are available on site with reduced contact between guests and team members. Utilizing key drop boxes, extensive sanitation procedures and over the phone payment means a completely safe transaction for both our guests and team members. We remain committed to our guests and will continue to provide both sales and service of vehicles to the highest levels of customer experience we set for ourselves. We are here to fulfill our guests’ needs. Your Safety
– In response to the COVID-19 we have taken additional safety measures, following the lead of Canadian and local public health authorities to ensure the safety of you as well as our team members, including:
- Birchwood has a Health and Safety Leader who is providing guidance to ensure the best standard of cleanliness and is responsible for reporting and maintaining Safe Work Procedures.
- Each facility has an assigned Health and Safety Coordinator responsible for reporting and maintaining Safe Work Procedures and practices at that facility.
- Service Work Preparation – Guest vehicles for service are outfitted with seat protectors prior to maintenance or repair work, wiped clean in all areas, plus all Birchwood technicians are required to wear disposable gloves to work on vehicles.
- Hand Etiquette – Birchwood team members will wear a face covering in public areas and practice physical distancing, frequent hand washing and no hand shaking.
With these measures, we are committed to the safety and well-being of all guests and team members. Birchwood continues to closely monitor government updates and remains proactive in navigating the developments of COVID-19. For National and local updates, we encourage you to visit the resource links below:
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation during these rapidly changing times. Together, we are confident that we can address the challenges of today as we prepare for the future. We are open for business with adjustments to ensure guests and team members health and safety are the top priority. At Birchwood, Experience is Everything and our dealerships are set and ready to support you through sales or service as needed. Thank you