Is Lexus an Industry Leader in the SUV arena?
Lexus has long been a leader in building luxury SUVs, from the venerable RX 350 and LX 570 to the brand new UX 200 and UX 250H. If you're looking for a Lexus SUV in Winnipeg, you'll find more than a half a dozen SUV models at Birchwood Lexus. We're proud to offer every Lexus SUV model range for sale in our inventory. We believe Lexus offers the best luxury SUV in Winnipeg in each category, and we'd love to have you come in for a test drive today and discover the Lexus advantage for yourself.
Lexus offers an SUV for every lifestyle and a range of budgets. Models are available either with Lexus All-Wheel-Drive (AWD) or Four-Wheel Drive (4WD), making them perfect for Winnipeg winters.
- UX 200 and UX 250H (hybrid), AWD, from $37,100. The letters "UX" stand for "Urban Explorer," and this agile and city-smart SUV fits the urban lifestyle perfectly.
- NX 300 and NX 300H, AWD, from $44,0050. This boldly styled and performance-oriented SUV offers turbocharged or hybrid powertrains.
- RX series, AWD, from $55,350. Lexus's mid-size champion, now available in a three-row version called the RX 350L as well as regular and hybrid versions.
- GX series, 4WD, from $74,000. This body-on-frame SUV combines true all-terrain performance with amazing luxury.
- LX 570, 4WD, from $110,300. Lexus's luxury flagship can transport up to eight people on-road or off-road in perfect comfort.
Lets see Makes Them the Best Luxury SUV brand:
Lexus All-Wheel-Drive (AWD) and four-wheel drive systems set Lexus SUVs apart from the pack.
Lexus engineered its AWD system for maximum traction on both dry and slick surfaces. It includes a proprietary Cornering Control Function which senses oversteer or understeer and adjusts the driving force to the front or rear wheels to compensate. The result is an all-wheel-drive system that can handle the worst road conditions that Canada's winter weather can throw at it. It also directs power to all four wheels only as necessary, for better fuel economy.
For even greater prowess not just on-road but off-road, the LX 570 and the GX series include full-time four-wheel drive. This drivetrain handles off-road terrain as well as snow, delivering power to all four wheels at all times. It includes Active Traction Control, or A-TRAC, which uses brake pressure to slow any wheels that are slipping while directing power to the wheels that have traction. This makes the LX 570 and the GX series perfect for that rutted dirt road leading to your vacation cabin, or for rugged trails in the backcountry.
Other Features that set Lexus apart from other SUVs
Lexus SUV models offer other features that set them apart from the competition, including the following:
- Drive Mode Select - available on some models, this system offers Sport, Eco, and Normal modes which let you adjust responsiveness for driving conditions and terrain.
- Hybrid drivetrains - offered on the UX and NX series, Lexus' hybrid technology works with AWD to achieve outstanding fuel economy.
- Off-Road Turn Assist - found on the LX 570, this system improves your SUV's footing and safety while navigating rough terrain.
- Downhill Assist Control - included as standard technology on the GX series, this improves your traction on steep downhill trails.
- Legendary Lexus reliability - Lexus is so confident in its award-winning reliability that it offers a 72-month, 110,000 km powertrain warranty.